Train with URM
URM Consulting Services (URM) is one of the UK's most trusted training providers in the areas of information security and governance, business continuity, risk management, data protection and software asset management.
We can offer classroom-based and online training courses, as well as an e-learning management solution (using an in-house developed Alurna product).
Courses are Split Into 2 General Types
1. Professional Certificate Courses
These courses have been certified by one or more of the following independent certification bodies: BCS The Chartered Institute for IT, National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) Assured Training.
You can attend either a classroom-based residential course or an online course. Following either format of the course, you can sit an independently administered online exam.
By passing the exam, you will be awarded a certificate.
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Data Protection (CDP)
- BCS Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CISMP)
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Information Risk Management (PCIRM)
2. Non-certificate Courses
These courses are typically 1 or 2 days in length, are non-residential and provide awareness and introductions to a range of topics, including ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 implementation and auditing, and data protection.
These courses are typically closed on-site courses with course content tailored to an organisation’s requirements.
Non-Certificate Courses include, but not limited to:
- 1 Day Introduction to Information Security and ISO 27001
- 1 Day Risk Management Course
- 2 Day ISO 27001 Internal Audit Training
- 1 Day Introduction to Business Continuity
- 1 Day Introduction to Data Protection/GDPR
- 2 Day ISO 27001 Implementation Course
Why Train With URM?
URM is the most experienced accredited training organisation involved in the delivery of the above certificate courses, reflecting:
- An unrivalled 15-year track record of consistently delivering training courses of the highest quality in the areas of information security, business continuity and risk management
- The depth and quality of knowledge and practical experience of trainers in the above subject matter areas
- Its contribution to product development and training syllabi
- Its commitment to developing skills and knowledge in the wider IT community
The course provides clear and practical instruction and guidance on dealing with all aspects of a data subject access request (DSAR).