ISO 27002:2022 Control Migration Course
On 15 February 2022, the ISO 27002 Standard (which provides guidelines on selecting, implementing and managing information security controls) was updated.
By attending this 1-day online course, you will learn:
- The key changes between ISO 27002:2013 and ISO 27002:2022
– How the approach differs
– How the controls have changed (new, merged, deleted)
– What an ‘attribute’ is
- What the new controls are and how to implement them
- What the significant changes are to existing and merged controls
– Analysis of extra guidance provided
- What the purpose is of new attributes and how to manage your controls using
– Introducing new attributes
- What are the key challenges in implementing new controls
- Transitioning to ISO 27001:2022
- Conducting Risk Assessments and Updating your Statement of Applicability (SoA)
What are the Prerequisites for Attending the course?
There are no prerequisites for attending this course. The course is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the changes that have been made to ISO 27002 and which will be made to Annex A of ISO 27001, and how to implement the new controls.
There will be a particular focus on the use of the new attributes which are being introduced with ISO 27002:2022