Conducting penetration tests is a key security activity in identifying vulnerabilities affecting your IT systems, determining risks to your organisation and providing a prioritised remediation strategy to protect your organisation. In URM’s experiences, however, many organisations are not maximising their investment in penetration tests and not fully realising the benefits. In response to this, URM has produced a white paper where we provide practical advice on what your organisation can do in the various phases of a penetration testing project in order to:
- Improve the effectiveness of your penetration tests
- Reduce the costs of your testing
- Identify and remediate a larger number of vulnerabilities.
We provide invaluable and practical advice on:
- How to decide what to test
- What testing approach you should adopt
- What objectives you should set
- How to go about scoping your test
- Selecting the most appropriate provider
- How to best prepare for your pen test
- What to do during the pen test
- What you should be requesting from your provider following a pen test.
In order to access a copy of URM’s White Paper
Penetration Tests – How to Maximise Your Investment
please register below.
Register to download
Please note, we can only process business email addresses.