ISO 22301 Seminar, July, London
Location London, UK
- Overview of ISO 22301, its key features and benefits
- Case Study: How ISO 22301 and ISO 22313 can increase business resilience
- Conducting a business impact analysis (BIA) and risk assessment - the benefits and challenges
- Practical tips in implementing a best practice BCMS
- Gaining senior management commitment
- Setting the scope of a BCMS
- Developing and exercising BCPs
- Ensuring supply chain resilience
- Improving communication internally and externally
Who Should Attend This Event?
Directors and senior managers who are looking for practical advice from experienced practitioners on how they can improve organisational resilience and the ability to manage challenging events. The seminar is a 'must attend' event for any organisation looking to achieve certification or compliance with the ISO 22301 Standard.