ISO 27001 Seminar, June, London
Location London, UK
- ISO 27001: its adoption, the benefits of achieving certification, and how it can assist with overall IS compliance - BSI
- Using ISO 27001 to support wider information/cyber security and governance
- What an ISO 27001 assessor will expect to find - BSI
- The 10 critical steps in implementing and maintaining ISO 27001, including information risk assessment - URM
Who Should Attend This Event?
Directors and senior managers who need to gain an understanding of ISO 27001 and information security management, and a 'must attend' event for any organisation looking to achieve certification or compliance with the revised Standard.
Why Should You Attend This Event?
- Learn about ISO 27001 and how it can benefit your organisation
- Learn exactly what is required in order to gain and maintain certification with the Standard
- Find out how to make ISO 27001 work for you and avoid being a slave to the Standard
- Learn from what has worked and not worked for organisations which have certified previously
- Gain an insight into how to conduct information risk assessments
- Discover how ISO 27001 can assist with GDPR compliance.