GDPR Seminar, April, London
Location London, UK
URM will provide clear and practical guidance on:
- Responding to and handling subject access requests (what information doesn’t need to be provided, what information needs to be redacted etc.)
- Meeting lawfulness of processing requirements (when is consent required and how do you gain it, both externally and internally)
- Implementing an incident and breach management process (what incidents should be captured, does every breach of PII have to be reported etc.)
- Clarifying the relationship between controllers and processors and how to define this in contracts
- How to maintain compliance (through auditing, logging, monitoring and training activities and using standards such as ISO 27001 and BS 10012).