Consultant / Trainer
Salary On Application
To deliver information security, risk management and business continuity related consultancy and training to customers. The majority of time will be spent on customer sites or URM’s training venues. The role demands that time will be spent away from home.
To deliver recommendations to prospects and customers that are business focussed and provide appropriate and sustainable solutions.
To attend presales meetings with sales account management and subsequently assist with the production of business proposal.
To deliver solutions on time and to budget.
To represent URM at conferences and seminars.
Typical Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- A professional qualification in information security, business continuity, risk management or other related subject
- 10 years experience of information security or business continuity or risk management related topics.
- Practical implementation of ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI DSS
- Working knowledge of data protection legislation
- Working on own and as part of a team
- Excellent communicator at all levels. Able to explain information security, business continuity and risk management related subjects in clear, accessible business language
- Strong report writing skills with emphasis on clarity and precision
- Must have a minimum of four years face to face customer experience and have the ability to convince potential customers of the soundness of the proposed solution
- Experience across multiple sectors is desirable
- Presentation skills (speaking at seminars) and training experience is highly desirable.