URM Launches a “Covid-19 Planning Workshop”
URM is increasingly being contacted by clients with questions about Covid-19 planning, specifically, ‘How do we prepare and what should we be considering?’
In response to this, URM has developed a half-day facilitated workshop which we can deliver onsite at your premises or remotely if you prefer. The workshop, facilitated by one of URM’s senior consultants, will walk you and your management team through the key considerations. This will ensure you are prepared for the developing situation and have strategies in place to enable you to adapt and respond.
The agenda includes:
• Context – what can we learn from previous pandemics?
• What additional risk factors should we be taking into account?
• How do we conduct organisational needs analysis?
• Strategies – what should we be considering and doing?
• How do we provide assurance to our staff, clients and other
stakeholders that we are prepared?
Following the workshop, you will have the essential knowledge to be able to manage the developing situation and reflect this in a focused pandemic response plan.
If you want to learn more, please speak to your Account Manager or call 0118 206 5410.
The cost of the workshop is £500 (excluding VAT)